Searching for something?

World Environment day- Green Celebrations at Blogadda

>> Friday 4 June 2010

It is The World Environment day on the June 5th. For many, it is just another "DAY" when the green cult goes about asking regular folk to do their bit. hmm...Or is it more than just that? How could you be responsible for a day and feel ok with harassing the planet the rest of the year? A few regular Joes and Janes take it a step further...they dont care ...no day in particular matters.


Source: ideareader.com

Blogger forums are a nice way to meet up and get chatty with fellow bloggers. I never participate in contests organized by any of the groups, however, this time around, it is something I can relate to (for a change!!). Blogadda is organizing a contest to mark the World Environment Day on June 5th. Here is the contest page >>Blogadda

We are required to use the sponsor - Pringoo.com in the post.so here is what I could do...frankly I dont need to win, but would love people to get smarter and less harming on the planet, and thats not just for this week or the day. Will it ever turn a reality...I am hopeful..but things need to be sooner than never.

Give my world some air to breathe

Someair
Give my world some air to breathe

A very happy environment day in advance. Be sensible ...live better

6 comments:

Preethi Prabhu 4 June 2010 at 12:20  

Three Cheers!

Anonymous 4 June 2010 at 15:44  

The earth's our home, if we can help by even writing about it, it's great isn't it?

Sudha 4 June 2010 at 16:40  

hey preethi
it is a nice idea...some awareness is better than nothing at all right!! :)

Sudha 4 June 2010 at 16:41  

hey nivedita
thank you fo rstopping by....writing helps.. that alone wont help though...we cant remain arm chair activists :)...not any longer...

Iniyaal 7 June 2010 at 01:56  

Good luck Sudha.. not that I believe in contests.. but I am hoping that particpating in this will make more people aware of "green blogs", thus improving their awareness on the environment and green efforts.

Iniyaal 7 June 2010 at 02:03  

Contests like this make more people aware of "green blogs"... a wonderful chance to spread awareness on the environment and green efforts. Good luck Sudha :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About me

My photo
My blogs and my thoughts are what I am. See you around!

I Blog Cos I live

My weblog is my journey towards a greener living...I am not into any fad or being green for the sake of it. I feel very strongly about what I write.

My efforts continue - 24x7. I have tremendous support from my amma, my husband and my family who appreciate what I do and try to be a part of this crusade...

Thank you Green Bag Lady

Thank you Green Bag Lady
Bag and the Blog mentioned - Image linked to the post!

Dilbert says

Live Traffic Map

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP